MICHAEL's EMAIL

WELCOME TO THE MICHAEL J MORRIS REPORT!!!!

EMAIL mj.morris@live.ca

WRITE ME WITH COMMENTS, STORY IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS, INFORMATION REQUESTS. IF YOU CAN'T FIND A STORY, DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL ME

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Adelaida Duffney captures beauty of Louis Dube Peace Park in Chapleau

Adelaida Duffney  arrived in Chapleau from the Philippines in 1985, and has been an active member of the community ever since.

She married James Patrick Mulligan, the son of Edith (Simard) and Hugh Mulligan. Sadly Patrick passed away after suffering a heart attack. They had two sons, Ben and Brian Mulligan.

She later married Desmond Duffney who moved to Chapleau from Newfoundland and Labrador.

Adelaida commented: " I am so blessed that my destiny brought me to Chapleau. 

"I knew I was in the right place away from home when my first husband passed away.
Everybody was and is so good to me".

Adelaida recently received a new camera and one of her first "assignments" was to visit the Louis Dube Peace Park (name changed now from Chapleau Peace Park) and take some amazing photos. 

Adelaida and I are friends on Facebook and she kindly agreed to let me share some of
them with blog visitors.



Thank you so much for sharing your photos.



My email is mj.morris@live.ca


No comments:

Michael J Morris

Michael J Morris
MJ with Buckwheat (1989-2009) Photo by Leo Ouimet

UNEEK LUXURY TOURS, ORLANDO FL

UNEEK LUXURY TOURS, ORLANDO FL
click on image

MEMORIES FROM CHILDHOOD

MEMORIES FROM CHILDHOOD
Following the American Dream from Chapleau. CLICK ON IMAGE