MICHAEL's EMAIL

WELCOME TO THE MICHAEL J MORRIS REPORT!!!!

EMAIL mj.morris@live.ca

WRITE ME WITH COMMENTS, STORY IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS, INFORMATION REQUESTS. IF YOU CAN'T FIND A STORY, DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL ME

Saturday, February 6, 2010

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets..."

Every once in a while words that have a special meaning suddenly appear before my eyes. Today was one of them when my facebook friend Kelly posted a quotation by Catherine Yen, suggesting that we post it on our own wall if we agreed with it. Kelly is really a friend of my best friend Mike, and yes, there is a reason for everything.

Throughout the day I have been receiving messages from friends who like it and many have been posting it. I think a message I got from Darlene sums it up: "Loved that Michael... posted it as well and got a lot of responses...It's so great that facebook can be used to post such positive messages!"

So, I decided to share it with all the visitors to my blog. Thanks Kelly!

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

"Friends are like balloons; once you let them go, you can't get them back. So I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I never lose you."


Catherine Yen

No comments:

Michael J Morris

Michael J Morris
MJ with Buckwheat (1989-2009) Photo by Leo Ouimet

UNEEK LUXURY TOURS, ORLANDO FL

UNEEK LUXURY TOURS, ORLANDO FL
click on image

MEMORIES FROM CHILDHOOD

MEMORIES FROM CHILDHOOD
Following the American Dream from Chapleau. CLICK ON IMAGE